They/Them is also cool
It's a blog about nothing.
How do we know where it ends?
i hate the internet
this is amazing
It’s called the border between heaven and earth .
Reblogging because beautiful deserves beautiful name.
HOLLY FUCKING CHIRST THIS IS MY COUNTRY
jesus christ I can’t wait til i go there next year
***PIC OF HER POSTED ABOVE***
Even if you don’t live in Staten Island, New Dorp, NY or even the USA. Please just reblog this post.
A few hours ago Juliane Infantino walked out of her house and has not been seen since. She is still missing and everyone is trying to find her. Please if any of you or your friends live near New Dorp, SI call this number: (718) 667-221.
It is the number to the 122nd precinct in New Dorp. If you give them a call and say you’ve been looking for her and you think there’s a very good chance something might be wrong because of what she posted online, they should go look.
If you live around there and can get out at this hour please help us look around for her. I unfortunatley live far away and can’t help the search party but we are trying to get as many people as we can.
She has had suicidal intentions before and we are very worried. If you find out ANYTHING please contact me.
Please signal boost.
i have done very extensive research on thsi subject and am confident that my predictions about the characters will be 100% accurate
cLEM IS WHITE BTW
If that’s what helps you sleep at night.
THE TOP 30 THINGS THAT ALL HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMEN SHOULD KNOW
1. You will experience loss.
2. Sometimes your childhood friends turn out to be bad people.
3. Being kind is infinitely more important than being cool.
4. You will be forgotten.
5. Always turn in your homework on time.
6. Respect your teachers and they will respect you in return.
7. If someone doesn’t treat you well, leave them.
8. You will make mistakes that can’t be fixed.
9. It’s okay to experiment with alcohol and drugs, but be safe.
10. Forgive yourself.
11. ‘No’ is a good word to learn how to use.
12. If you’re having trouble, ask for help.
13. Sleep well every night.
14. Remember that a C is passing.
15. A test score is not a reflection on you as a person.
16. This all ends.
17. It’s better to have a few good friends than a lot of bad ones.
18. Don’t verbally or physically bully anyone ever.
19. Adults don’t always understand how hard high school is.
20. Volunteer time to a meaningful cause when you can.
21. Everything in moderation.
22. You can take a day off every once in a while.
23. Remember to still do things you enjoy with people you like.
24. Everyone gets acne.
25. Don’t date the same person twice.
26. Be honest with your friends.
27. Pencils on the ground in the hallways are fair game.
28. Have good posture while sitting or your back will be fucked for life.
29. You will grow in the most uncomfortable ways.
30. You are always your first priority. Be kind to yourself. Remember that you are worthy of everything.”
when someone do a draw for u